Calling all staff working in Tower Hamlets: Healthy Living Week
25th-29th September 2017
What will you do?
08 SEPTEMBER 2017
More than 80,000 staff across London took part in London’s first ever Healthy Living Week last year and it would be great if you could do something for yourself, and, help to make it even bigger this year.
What is Healthy Living Week?
Healthy Living Week is all about supporting staff to be healthy and happy in the workplace.
What’s in it for you?
A chance to think about your working day differently and do something for your health and wellbeing
A chance to organise something with your colleagues to improve the health and wellbeing of your team, and have fun together
Win prizes for:
- the best twitter picture of you and your colleagues in action
- the most creative activity completed
What to do next?
It would be great if you could:
- Sign up to the five day challenge. This will mean taking a very small bit of time out of your day to do something healthy and positive (i.e. mindfulness Monday, Take a break Tuesday, Water only Wednesday, Thankfulness Thursday, Fruity Friday). We’ll send you a diary invite (9-9.30am) for each day, with details, and as a reminder CLICK HERE to sign up!
- Pledge to organise another activity with your colleagues/team/depart. Even something very small would be great. Salsa dancing, bike racing, lunch time walks and mindfulness sessions are some of the things that have been done by others, we’ll ask you for these details when you sign up.
- Encourage your colleagues to sign up too. Here’s that link again CLICK HERE to sign up!
Let’s beat the rest of London! – Last year our Clinical Commissioning Group signed up, this year let’s see if we can get the most organisations signed up (Camden and Westminster each had 6 organisations)
Tweet about what you’ve done. Please tag your tweets using #healthylivingweekTHT, #healthylivingweek and
@TH2GETHER. Don’t forget, the best twitter picture will win a prize for your team!